Associate Degree in Business Administration
Develop knowledge and skills in accounting, business law, human resource management and marketing in The University of Government and Economics’s Associate of Science in Business Administration program. The associate degree in business administration online is perfect for students who want to start or advance their careers but need a college education to achieve their goal.
You’ll build business skills employers want to see. Upon graduating, you’ll be positioned for success as a team lead or business unit manager in retail, human resources or various other business environments. You’ll be prepared to handle crucial administrative tasks like record keeping, ordering supplies and talking to customers.
If your goal is to continue to pursue a more advanced business degree, the business administration associate program can be a strong starting point. With a credential under your belt – one that can be completed in half the time it takes to earn a bachelor’s – you’ll have the opportunity to show employers what you’ve already accomplished.
Our extensive selection of business programs includes high-demand areas like finance, accounting, marketing and more.
Learn how to:
– Explore business trends in various historical and cultural contexts
– Articulate strategies for building shared organizational values, attitudes and beliefs
– Recognize the impact of social and emotional intelligence on various business contexts
– Explain ethical principles and core personal values in business decision-making
– Apply change management theories and concepts in various organizational contexts
Your Career Goals
There are many reasons you might consider earning your Associate Degree in Business Administration. First, earning an associate degree could make a significant financial impact on your life. An associate degree can also be a valuable benchmark in your educational journey. Not only will you have a credential that shows employers what you’ve already accomplished, you’ll be that much closer to earning a bachelor’s degree and pursuing management-level positions.
The Course Structure
Courses were designed to help you build a solid foundation in business. You’ll explore key practices and principles in accounting, business law, economics, marketing, management and human resources.
You’ll also have opportunities to engage with the course material every step of the way. Whether you’re receiving feedback from your instructors, sharing ideas with peers in weekly discussion board posts or using online resources to supplement your learning, you’ll never be alone in your journey.
You’ll have course materials, resources and tools that emphasize real-world application. Using authentic business scenarios and business data analytics, you’ll learn firsthand how to solve key organizational problems.
- You will be required to submit the following documentation with your application as proof you meet the entry requirements of this associate’s degree programme. If you have not yet completed your current secondary school, then you can still apply and you can provide your High School Certificate at a later date.
Your Secondary’s or University Certificate and Transcript:
- Upload your secondary school’s certificate or university’s certificate and a full transcript showing all the subjects you studied and the marks you have achieved in your high school (s) (original) or university if you are planning to earn double bachelor degree.
- A photo passport and a detailed personal statement explaining your motivation for this particular bachelor’s degree programme.
You can apply and upload documents here
|start:||16 September 2021 – Mogadishu campus|
19 October 2021 – online studies
15 January 2022 – online studies
15 March 2022 – online studies.
|Place of Study:||Mogadishu, and Online Studies|
|Application Deadline:||Continuous recording. Applications are processed in the order in which they are received.|
|Duration::||1 year full-time (campus and online studies)|
2 years part-time (online studies only)
|Degree::||Associate Degree (Professional Degree)|
Wafa W. Ahmed
Application Fees: $50
Tuition fee per semester: $200
Two-time payment per semester: $300
The University of Government and Economics is the first specialized university for school of government and economics. The University’s goal is to improve public policy, economics and leadership so people can live in societies that are more safe, just and sustainably prosperous.
Do you need help (for admissions and advice)?
All of our instructors are experts in their fields of expertise and great in transferring their knowledge – teaching skills are supported by our teach coach program.
Tel: (+252) 610 17 1010
Xarunta Jaamacadda ee Muqdisho: Degmada Hodan, Waddada shaqaalaha, Agagaarka Mabaax Apartments +252 Mogadishu, Somalia